- Personal Information We May Collect
- Website Usage Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Accessing and Updating Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Where We Store Your Personal Information
- Changes/Updates to the Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
Personal Information We May Collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Information volunteered by you, for example, in order to register with our site, when you fill in a form on our site in order to obtain information, subscribe to a service (such as a newsletter), or request further information (such as a brochure, report or quote), or when you provide information in response to a survey. This information may include your name, e-mail address, company name, address, post code, phone number, job title, industry, and business interests. We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your professional interests, experience with our products, and more detailed contact preferences. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site (for example, purchase of a subscription).
- If you communicate with us by email, we may keep a record of that communication and your email address.
- When you visit this site, we will automatically collect standard website usage information through “cookies” and details made available by your browser, as explained below.
In common with most sites, we will collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, from your browser when you access this site. This information is used for system administration and to prepare statistical reports about aggregate browsing activity and patterns on our site. The information gathered can thus be used to improve the site and the user experience.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To improve the content of our site and to ensure that the content of our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information which we feel may interest you, such as information about updates to our site or about our products and services, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To respond to questions or comments from you.
We may also share information we collect about you with our service partners to contact you for marketing purposes with information about their products and services and/or those of selected third parties, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes. The service partners mean, companies associated with MumbaiFreelancer.com as channel partners providing related freelancing or consultancy services.
We may also share information we collect about you with selected third party organizations to help them contact you with information about their products and services for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
If you do not want us to use information about you in this way, or to allow selected third party organizations to do so, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. Alternatively, if you have not indicated that you do not wish your information to be used in this way, but no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or from our service partners or no longer wish us to share your details with third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling or writing to us using the details given below under the heading “Contact Us”.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose information about you collected by us to any of our related service partners. We may also disclose information about you to selected third parties as described in the section headed “Marketing” above.
Outside MumbaiFreelancer.com, we may disclose information about you to any third party which is acquiring all or any of our business or assets or from whom we are buying any business or assets (and our and their legal and professional advisors).
We may also share information about you with service providers who are engaged by us or other members of MumbaiFreelancer.com to perform a variety of functions including without limitation, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, supplying online services or providing technical services for our websites. Our service partners may have access to information about you if needed to perform such functions. However, these partners may only use such information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are not permitted to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted by you to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access to it.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Upon request, we offer you the opportunity to access and correct information that we maintain about you, such as transaction information (e.g. types of customer purchases and contact information e.g., name, address, phone number, e-mail). You can request this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to or calling us using the details given below under the heading “Contact Us”. We may ask for a statutory charge before this information can be supplied. If your personal information changes, please notify us of any such changes by sending us an e-mail message at email@example.com or by contacting us at the address or phone number given under the heading “Contact Us” below. The website will also have the feature available to you for changing you certain profile data provided by you.
We will endeavor to update any change to your marketing preferences or personal details which you communicate to us as promptly as is practical; however, you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process the update to your records.
This site may contain links to other websites. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of, such websites.
Changes/Updates to Privacy Notice
We may make changes to this privacy notice in future, for example, in order to keep up with changing legislation and best practice. Therefore, we may revise this privacy notice at any time without notice so please check back periodically so that you are aware of any changes. This privacy notice was last updated on 24th January 2018.
We welcome feedback about this privacy notice. If at any time you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please write to our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org